[Dixielandjazz] Fw: CD question

Ron L'Herault lherault at bu.edu
Thu Sep 11 22:16:13 PDT 2003

Some computer cut discs need a brighter LED.  I think the gold surface
ones are supposed to be less of a problem.  Also, some CDs that have
been recorded to the very maximum of their capacity can be a problem for
some machines.  I've had commercial disks that won't play on a portable
perform flawlessly on my aging Radio Shack CD player.

Ron L