[Dixielandjazz] October 18

Bob Romans cellblk7 at comcast.net
Thu Sep 11 09:32:48 PDT 2003

This is for our listees in the UK! I've just learned that my band,Cell Block
7, has an open night while there...it's Saturday, Oct. 18. We were
initially, I thought, booked into the Old Duke in Bristol, but lo, it's not
to be. So, if any of you Brits know of a sleazy, smoky, dark pub that's just
ripe for ruining it's reputation by having a California band assault it's
patrons for a couple of hours on Oct. 18...preferably close to Bristol or
Oxford, please respond off list to me, the "Fearless Leader Of Cell Block
7!"
Thank you...
Bob Romans
Cell Block 7