[Dixielandjazz] Spam

Jerry Gordon jerrygordon at juno.com
Thu Sep 11 09:08:36 PDT 2003

On Thu, 11 Sep 2003 07:50:01 EDT BudTuba at aol.com writes:
> would
> appreciate learning about other scam mail filter programs that work
> with AOL.
>
> The popfile approach sounds pretty good in principle, it operates at
> the
> proxy level so bad stuff never reaches your mailbox.

And I would like to know about one that works with Juno. A few months
ago, I investigated one, I think it was called ChoiceMail One from
digiportal.com (but that's from memory). It wouldn't work with Juno
because I couldn't export my address book into it. It looked atttractive,
though, but it's not free.

Jerry Gordon, Troy, NY - Web master for
http://www.timesunion.com/communities/cbs
http://www.timesunion.com/communities/jazz