[Dixielandjazz] New Orleans Jazz Club Broadcasts

Adaywayne at aol.com Adaywayne at aol.com
Fri Oct 31 15:52:58 PST 2003

I would say these are almost certainly RealPlayer buffer underuns. If you let
the whole segment play through, and then (without closing the Real spftware
and without hitting the "Stop" button) drag the little cursor back to the
beginning and let it play again. I think you will find the skips and misses are no
longer there. Cumbersome I know! There are also things you can try in your
RealPlayer settings.
Arnie
In a message dated 10/31/03 12:00:52 PM Eastern Standard Time,