[Dixielandjazz] Pee Wee Hunt question

Jim Beebe jbeebe at centurytel.net
Thu Oct 30 22:19:37 PST 2003

Years ago on a 78 I had Pee Wee Hunt's Capitol recording of "Snag It".  I
believe that his rendition is one of the best ever done on this old Oliver
classic.
Pee Wee was an excellent trombonist-vocalist-bandleader and he always had a
fine group as he traveled about the country for many years.

Jim Beebe