[Dixielandjazz] Jazz on Hilton Head Island, SC

Mike Durham mikedurham_jazz at hotmail.com
Mon Oct 27 23:49:11 PST 2003

Just got back from a trip to the U.S.A. and want to bring a neat jazz club
to your attention - The Jazz Corner at The Village at Wexford, Hilton Head
Island, SC. They are courageously trying to present live jazz 7 nights a
week, dixie/swing being the predominant style, and have a jam session Monday
nights. Line up the night we were there (Tuesday) was piano, bass, drums,
cornet, trombone and vibes. They serve a pretty good dinner as well, and
there's a small dance-floor. Worthy of your support if you're in the area -
phone 843-842-8620. Now back freezing my tuchus off in England........ah
well

Mike D.