[Dixielandjazz] Jazz on Hilton Head Island, SC

Don Ingle dingle at baldwin-net.com
Tue Oct 28 07:00:59 PST 2003

Freezing your tukus off in England? You don't know what freezing your tukus
off is until yu've been in North Michigan in Late January/Early February. I
was at a meeting in Charlevoix some years ago on the first weekend in
February. A very interesiting merging happened that time. It was so cold
that we reached the only time when the Celsius and Fahrenheit scales
agree -- miinus 40 degrees in either.
DON (I know cold -- just ask MY tukus) Ingle