[Dixielandjazz] Cell Block 7

PJ Ladd pj.ladd at btopenworld.com
Wed Oct 22 11:52:32 PDT 2003

`ya gotta leave no stone unturned to get the job done.`

You are right Tom.
A case in point. Locally we have a band called Black Bud. I have never heard
them, nor  is that likely.  They are, I assume, the usual rock/rap/noise
group but do they ever advertise.
Not a telegraph post in the area but seems to have a flyer tacked on it. The
local grocery store has an advert displayed and a box of takeaway leaflets
with the bands bookings on. I assume that effort is duplicated all around
the area.They have ads in the paper and reports of their concerts in the
local weekly.
A measure of their success is that they are the only local band of which I
know the name.

Cheers

PatL