[Dixielandjazz] Cell Block 7

Judy Eames jude at judyeames.co.uk
Sat Oct 11 11:21:22 PDT 2003

Tony Davis reminded everyone that
CELL BLOCK 7 will be
> appearing at ASTON VILLAGE HALL (5 miles south of Witney, Oxfordshire - on
19th Oct.
> tickets 7 pounds sterling in advance, available from JUDY EAMES,
> jude at judyeames.co.uk)

Clearly you can't email me the cash but any other  musicians, in addition to
John,  Pat and Andy who'd like to join the first UK DJML (one number, or two
if it's very good :-) ) Jam Session please email me and I'll keep tickets on
the door.

And to think, if Tony hadn't sent a "personal" to Bill Gunter  six years
ago,  in reply to one of Bill's list postings, quite possibly  none of this
would be happening.

Jude

Judy Eames
Kaminsky Connection