[Dixielandjazz] Kiss Me Sweet

Tony Davis tony at tony-davis.co.uk
Sat Oct 11 00:51:43 PDT 2003

John, I have (somewhere) a tape of Butterbeans and Susie which includes "Kiss
Me Sweet" - a gorgeous and subtly chorded tune which I intend to add to my
repertoire some time.  If I can find it in time I'll hand it over to you on
Sunday the 19th, when as you know the sensational CELL BLOCK 7 will be
appearing at ASTON VILLAGE HALL (5 miles south of Witney, Oxfordshire -
tickets 7 pounds sterling in advance, available from JUDY EAMES,
jude at judyeames.co.uk)  It'll be a great night - and Pat Ladd will be there as
well!  My cup runneth over.

Cheers,

Tony.