[Dixielandjazz] PETE DAILY

LMS52927 at aol.com LMS52927 at aol.com
Fri Oct 10 18:09:01 PDT 2003

Hi:

I am Lois Stearns Daily (wife #4) and I am working on several projects
regarding Pete....one of which is to get his life story out of my closets and brain
and into readable form.  Mike Meddings has just created a marvelous web page
(of course I am not objective about it !)  In case you missed his announcement
and are interested in Pete take a look at :

                             http://www.doctorjazz2.freeserve.co.uk/peted.html
                                                             or
                             http://www.doctorjazz2.freeserve.co.uk.html

I am also interested in collecting any reminiscences or funny stories
regarding your encounters with Pete or tales you heard from folks who knew him.
Ocasional  bawdy language and the mention of booze are acceptable.

Please respond to me at :  lms52927 at aol.com

Thanks, all.

Warmly,

Lois Stearns Daily