[Dixielandjazz] SIT-INS

Tom Wood zenith at ans.com.au
Sat Oct 11 12:11:38 PDT 2003

Hi All,

Sydney-Zenith band policy is that anyone can sit in (locally or overseas) subject to clearance from band member playing same instrument.  However, singers create a problem as we do not have a full time singer but we also have three musician singers in the band.  Younger people are always encouraged to sit-in for a couple of numbers maximum (only one if they are hopeless and embarrassed) regardless of known or unknown competence except not allowed on International festival platforms.

Tom Wood