[Dixielandjazz] Sheet Music For "BUT THE WORLD GOES ROUND"

BoGanglesBobbin at aol.com BoGanglesBobbin at aol.com
Sat Oct 11 14:21:32 PDT 2003

Hello,

    If anyone has the sheet music for "BUT THE WORLD GOES ROUND" please send
it to me if possible. I am just dying to get the music for this due to the
fact that the chords are a little misleading. If anyone knows the chords for this
song, please send those to me, for that is all I really need. Thank you!
                                        Warmest Regards,
                                            Brett Boyd