[Dixielandjazz]

Dave Washburn tootn4u at juno.com
Sat Oct 4 02:23:24 PDT 2003

Elazar et al,
Fender makes the Passport models; small and large. I have used both but I did not like the quality for live playing. Playback for recorded music was OK. Samson makes a much better unit that has 2 speakers with amp built in to one speaker. It can be fitted with a battery that lasts several hours. The speakers attach together, one with a handle, the other with wheels. It has very good sound. We just happen to carry them in our store. I can get them for lessthan the Passports.

Dave in Dallas
tootn4u at juno.com
www.mp3.com.au/davewashburn