[Dixielandjazz] Who wrote them?

=?iso-8859-2?B?SXR0eulzIFRhbeFz?= bohem at mail.datanet.hu
Sun Nov 23 19:38:48 PST 2003

My trombonist would need the composers' and lyricists name' for the
following tunes:

These are by the Mills Brothers and no indication of composers or there's
only one family name:

London Rhythm (Delmore)
Rockin' Chair Swing (Schaeffer)
Rhythm Saved The World
The Love Bug Will Bite You

Sometimes there is only composer given. Did he wrote the lyrics, too?
Please, give us some information:

Nobody's Sweetheart (Gus Kahn)
Because my baby don't mean maybe now (Walter Donaldson)

This would be important because of composers' rights. (As it is very
seriously taken in Hungary and you cannot publish even one piece of CD
without paying for such rights.)

Thanks,

Tamas

PS.: Please, answer to me directly, too.

Tamas ITTZES - violin teacher, ragtime pianist, manager
Kodaly School, Bohem Ragtime Jazzband, Kecskemet Jazz Foundation
Address: Kecskemet-Hetenyegyhaza H-6044, Hullam u. 14.
Mailing address: Kecskemet H-6001, Pf. 652.
Cellular phone: +36(20)960-7169, Tel./Fax: +36(76)472-438
E-mails: tamas at bohemragtime.com, bohem at mail.datanet.hu
Website: http://www.bohemragtime.com/