[Dixielandjazz] Re: "Jazz"

Bill Haesler bhaesler at bigpond.net.au
Mon Nov 24 08:26:28 PST 2003

Dear Bill,
Regarding:
> It's like that old saw about "If a tree falls in the forest and nobody is
> there to hear it does it make a noise?  Hmmmm.
Or:
If a man and wife have an argument in a forest and no one hears them, is he
still wrong?"
Very kind regards,
Bill (I don't know much about 'art' but I know what I like).
Music content: Modern musician Shorty Pedestein's interview with Henry
Jacobs regarding jazz .When asked about Art, he replied that Art 'blows the
most man. He came with the band about 3 years ago.....etc."  (Fantasy/Vogue
EP '2 Interviews of our times')