[Dixielandjazz] Apologies in advance....newby here requiringeducation

John Mumford jazzbanjo at mindspring.com
Mon Nov 17 14:49:14 PST 2003

Rob,

You should be able to find someone near you to help you with Dixieland

A good place to start are the four string banjo websites.  I have included a
few including mine.  "The Resonator" has a list of instructors.

Also, there is a four string banjo email group at:

Four String Links

http://www.jazzbanjo.com/

http://4shelties.com/banjos/

http://home.earthlink.net/~theresonator/