[Dixielandjazz] RE: Roy Williams

=?iso-8859-2?B?SXR0eulzIFRhbeFz?= bohem at mail.datanet.hu
Tue Nov 11 01:50:25 PST 2003

Hi folks,

I don't want to make any commercial effort here but I know Roy a little bit
and yes, he is a wonderful player - one of the very best T-bone players
today. Great technique, great chops, wonderful musician. Easygoing guy and
gets along with literally any trad style bands right away. Any festival
directors should be planning to have him once. He is a nice guy and happily
accepts invitations - in case, he is free for the given period. You can
contact him at 5 Trowbridge Gdns, Luton, England, LU2 7JY. Tel.:
+44(1582)27-208

Everbest,

Tamas
Tamas ITTZES - violin teacher, ragtime pianist, manager
Kodaly School, Bohem Ragtime Jazzband, Kecskemet Jazz Foundation
Address: Kecskemet-Hetenyegyhaza H-6044, Hullam u. 14.
Mailing address: Kecskemet H-6001, Pf. 652.
Cellular phone: +36(20)960-7169, Tel./Fax: +36(76)472-438
E-mails: tamas at bohemragtime.com, bohem at mail.datanet.hu
Website: http://www.bohemragtime.com/