[Dixielandjazz] Mooning

Mike Durham mikedurham_jazz at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 11 01:32:43 PST 2003

Hi y'all: just remembered that lovely toon recorded by the wonderful Boswell
Sisters: I Thank You, Mister Moon. Then there's:

Moonshine Blues
Moonstone
The Moon won't Talk
The Moon Is Cryin' For Me
Moonlight Fiesta
Shine On, Harvest Moon
Moonlight On The Prairie (but watch out for the wind up the horse's
backside!)
Moonlight On The Purple Sage (yes, really, and the same caveat)
Moonlit Waters
The Moon Looks Down And Laughs......

......and, in alphabetical order:
Moon over Burma
Moon Over Cuba
Moon Over Dixie, and of course
Moon Over Miami

This is all not to mention Doris Day's well-known film hit, Moon Over
Darling and Glenn Miller's immortal instrumental, In The Moon.

Will stop now as 1.30 am in Newcastle and I'm obviously very tired. Now if
someone will just turn off that damn moon, maybe I can get some sleep.....

Mike D