[Dixielandjazz] external ReWritable Drive

Snogpitch snogpitch at yahoo.com
Wed May 21 08:11:42 PDT 2003

If your computer is more than one year old, it is doubtful that the USB
ports on your computer are V2.0.  That shouldn't be the source of your
problem, tho.  Only, problem that should occur using older USB ports, would
be a lower bandwidth of data, probably in the neighborhood of 4X burning
speed on your writer.  A new USB 2.0 card isn't that expensive, and might be
an option IF you really want to put the speed to use.

Check I/O Magic's website and make sure there are no software updates
needed.  The drive I have is different than yours, but it had updates that
were needed in order for it to work on my operating system.

--
Snogpitch

snogpitch at prodigy.net
ICQ: 4989342