[Dixielandjazz] external ReWritable Drive

Richard Broadie richard.broadie at gte.net
Wed May 21 10:27:31 PDT 2003

If technogeek's advice fails, and I suspect that you do need USB2 upgrade as
suggested by others, phone the tech support number that came with your
burner.  That way you'll have time to eat lunch and a nice desert, have 5 or
6 beers and be in the bathroom relieving yourself when tech support finally
takes you off hold.   Dick