[Dixielandjazz] Spelling for Don Stuart

Mick Potter mpotter at mentoneggs.vic.edu.au
Tue May 20 09:18:22 PDT 2003

Hi Rebecca and all

On the members page of the Virus websight Dons name is spelled STEWERT and STEWART. Heck these boys play hot jazz ,who cares how you spell it.

If you look at my original entry you will see that I cant tell the difference between THERE and THEIR.
So I cant spell either.

I will ask Don on Saturday how he is spelling his name this week.

Mick Potter or is it Pota???

>>> texasjazzlover at yahoo.com 05/20/03 04:54am >>>
After visiting this website, I noticed that Don spells his name STUART.

Rebecca