[Dixielandjazz] Buddy Bolden Discography by Dave Radlauer

Richard Broadie richard.broadie at gte.net
Thu May 15 12:41:11 PDT 2003

Bud,   My request for a discography on Buddy was of course a put on.  But
I'm quite delighted by the results my post attained.  I'd love to get mp3s
of the Buddy "sould-alike" attempt.

Years ago I claimed on the djml that, in my youth, Tom Edison and I recorded
Bolden.  Several people believed that.  I'm not quite 136 years old yet!
:-)

The biggest liar on the internet who's not in politics!   :-) Dick Broadie