[Dixielandjazz] "The Cat" correction - not yet available on Amazon (but soon)

david richoux tubaman at batnet.com
Wed May 14 17:09:10 PDT 2003

It is published by Fantagraphics Books, ISBN 1-56097-526-1, $39.95
USD/$63.95 CAN
The Cat on a Hot Thin Groove: The Complete Collection of 78rpm Cartoons
from the Legendary Record Changer Magazine by Gene Deitch
www.fantagraphics.com

I just got a copy from my local comic book shop - it is quite big and
very nice!

it is listed as available on Amazon should read: Availability: This
item has not yet been released. You may order it now and we will ship
it to you when it arrives

Dave Richoux