[Dixielandjazz] "The Cat" correction - not yet available onAmazon (but soon)

Bill Horton horton4jaz at earthlink.net
Wed May 14 23:09:11 PDT 2003

Sheesh!  You gotta really be swift to be first with news on the DJML!  We
went out to our anniversary dinner and when we returned David Richoux had
already posted where you can get Gene Deitsch's "The Cat On A Hot Tin
Groove".

So here's my "old" news (received in the same mail with Dave's post)  It can
be ordered at 1-800-657-1100 (toll free) or on the net at
www.fantagraphics.com.

Bill "Slow Shill" Horton