[Dixielandjazz] Re: Sacramento stuff

tom bengtsson dixielandtom at comcast.net
Wed May 14 00:18:22 PDT 2003

Hello All,  I have a program for the  pre jubilee Sacramento
performances and it includes Fireworks that listed their home base as
Australia in past years.   I think that Simon Stribling  now lives in
British Columbia but the rest of the band hails from the land of Oz.  My
official program has not arrive  yet  so I have no further information.
Tom Bengtsson Pleasanton, Ca.