[Dixielandjazz] Bass Clef version of Dixieland Fake Book

David W. Littlefield dwlit at cpcug.org
Sun May 4 02:14:29 PDT 2003

I had a few inquiries/requests for a bass clef version of my "Dixieland
Fake Book" and told folks I had no plans for doing one. However, a trombone
player did the job for his own purposes, and gave me a copy.

If anyone is interested, I'll send .pdf files of a few tunes so we can see
whether the work was adequate for your purposes. If so, I'll convert them
all to .pdf and make available .zip files of the .pdfs--NOT hard copies.

--Sheik
David W. Littlefield, Piano, Guitar, Banjo, Washboard
Compiler: "Dixieland FB" (Bb, C); "30S-40S FB (Bb, C)"; "Gig Book"
http://cpcug.org/user/dwlit (Dixie playalong list, other tools)
http://americanmusiccaravan.com (Fake Books, Chord Books, Bands)
eMail: dwlit at cpcug.org