[Dixielandjazz] The Assuntos' Real Dukes of Dixieland Message Board!!!

Mike Marois MikeMarois at HireLiveMusicians.com
Sat Mar 29 10:58:59 PST 2003

Hey all;

I just wanted to let everyone know that I have added a message board to the
Real Dukes of Dixieland website. It is an open forum to discuss the original
Dukes and a place to list any Dukes stuff you might be looking for or
looking to sell.  I hope you all enjoy this exciting new addition to the
Assuntos' Real Dukes of Dixieland web site.  Just click on the link below
and make sure to add a book mark in your favorites once you've got the board
up.  There will be a link to the board from the main site added in a few
days but for now just click the link below!

http://www.TheDukesofDixieland.com/wwwboard

Talk to y'all later,

Mike Marois
tuba/computer guru