[Dixielandjazz] Flash Mind Reader; Festivals (was: None)

Nancy Giffin nancyink at ulink.net
Mon Mar 24 00:13:27 PST 2003

>>   From: Dan Augustine <ds.augustine at mail.utexas.edu>
>>   Subject: [Dixielandjazz] Flash Mind Reader; Festivals (was: None)

>>   "...so that the new number will always be 9 times whatever
>>   the first digit was in the number you chose.
>>   Actually, Charlie said it much better, but i felt the itch to work it out.
>>   (By the way, the URL is
>>   http://mr-31238.mr.valuehost.co.uk/assets/Flash/psychic.swf )"

>>   "...after having gone to the Desert Swing'n Dixie Jazz Festival from
>>   Friday through today... I never did run across anyone i knew,
>>   nobody from DJML, so I don't know if they were here or not..."

Well, we can be proud of Dan for scoring an A in his algebra, :-)
but I'm afraid we'll have to grade him down
for not following DJML posts from other list mates who said
they'd be at the festival in Palms Springs with him! :-(
On second thought:
Having seen Dan in person, I'd be wise to just give him the A. (A+)