[Dixielandjazz] Re: Alex

Ittzés Tamás bohem at mail.datanet.hu
Mon Mar 24 00:05:10 PST 2003

Oh, my Goodness, did I write this? Gosh, shame on me! Sorry, I meant Cdim,
not Fdim:

"In the 4th row Cdim should be F#dim which is the same as Fdim but otherwise
the bass note should be indicated as Fdim/G." should be:
"In the 4th row Cdim should be F#dim which is the same as Cdim but otherwise
the bass note should be indicated as Cdim/F#."

Sorry about that. This way, I think, I really sounded confusing.

Tamas
Tamas ITTZES - violin teacher, ragtime pianist, manager
Kodaly School, Bohem Ragtime Jazzband, Kecskemet Jazz Foundation
Address: Kecskemet-Hetenyegyhaza H-6044, Hullam u. 14.
Mailing address: Kecskemet H-6001, Pf. 652.
Cellular phone: +36(20)960-7169, Tel./Fax: +36(76)472-438
E-mails: bohem at mail.datanet.hu, bohemragtime at hotmail.com
Website: http://www.bohemragtime.com/