[Dixielandjazz] Alex

Ivor Jones banjones at oninet.pt
Sat Mar 22 21:57:10 PST 2003

I don't know if anybody is out there, or all glued to the boob tube, as Harlan Ellison would have it, but I would be grateful for a little help. We, the Good Time Jazz Band of Portugal Inc. are playing for a birthday party shortly, and we have a request to play Alexander's Ragtime Band for the celebrant named Alex. We feel that if we had the right chords this would be a great advantage. Those I have seem a little doubtful to me. Is the verse in Bb and the chorus in F.Could some kind person, certain to be a banjo player, help me with the chords please.

Thank you in anticipation (hopefully)

Ivor Jones