[Dixielandjazz] Movie Musicals

Rob McCallum rakmccallum at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 20 22:26:40 PST 2003

Hello Anton and listmates,

I would cast my vote for West Side Story (excellent film and music).  Though
not in quite the same category as West Side Story, I think the film version
of Guys and Dolls is a lot of fun also.  I'm looking forward to seeing
Chicago (I feel lost without an opinion!).  It just hit the discount theatre
down the street so I'll be seeing it some time next week

All the best,
Rob McCallum