[Dixielandjazz] Elderhostel Course - was Recording Low Tones

Nancy Giffin nancyink at ulink.net
Sun Mar 2 11:42:11 PST 2003

All those college Physics courses helped me follow along with your in-depth
post on recording. Thanks for sharing your expertise, Will.
As for your other areas of knowledge, where you add: "... Further, I have a
limited inventory of carnal knowledge which I am willing to share at minimal
cost," I can only say that I would gladly start a thread on this topic, but
I don't think list mates would be interested in such an off-topic
discussion. ;)