[Dixielandjazz] Elderhostel Course - Was Recording Low Tones

Stephen Barbone barbonestreet at earthlink.net
Sun Mar 2 14:17:05 PST 2003

Will Connely wrote kindly (polite snip)

"If, however, you ever want information on wire tapping, deep space
radiocommunications, flying, salvage diving or television navigation, I
have expertise in these subjects as well. Further, I have a limited
inventory of carnal knowledge which I am willing to share at minimal
cost."

Hey Will:

How much for the short course on salvage diving and carnal knowledge?
Can I bring a friend?

Musical Content: (probably plagiarized from somewhere)
"Teach Me Tonight" or "I'll Be A Friend With Pleasure."

Cheers,
Steve Barbone