[Dixielandjazz] Elderhostel Course - Was Recording Low Tones

David W. Littlefield dwlit at cpcug.org
Sun Mar 2 16:27:03 PST 2003

Hey Will and Steve--I'll bring my banjo and a couple of those little
cats-of-nine-tails.

Musical content: "Mean to me"

--Sheik

At 02:17 PM 3/2/2003 -0500, Steve Barbobne wrote:
>Will Connely wrote kindly (polite snip)
>
>"If, however, you ever want information on wire tapping, deep space
>radiocommunications, flying, salvage diving or television navigation, I
>have expertise in these subjects as well. Further, I have a limited
>inventory of carnal knowledge which I am willing to share at minimal
>cost."
>
>Hey Will:
>
>How much for the short course on salvage diving and carnal knowledge?
>Can I bring a friend?
>
>Musical Content: (probably plagiarized from somewhere)
>"Teach Me Tonight" or "I'll Be A Friend With Pleasure."

--Sheik
David W. Littlefield, Piano, Guitar, Banjo, Washboard
Compiler: "Dixieland FB" (Bb, C); "30S-40S FB (Bb, C)"; "Gig Book"
http://cpcug.org/user/dwlit (Dixie playalong list, other tools)
http://americanmusiccaravan.com (Fake Books, Chord Books, Bands)
eMail: dwlit at cpcug.org