[Dixielandjazz] Fw: How to Kill Orchestras

Nickdragos at cs.com Nickdragos at cs.com
Sun Jun 29 17:07:38 PDT 2003

Dear Tom,

My wife worksin a pre-school, and we recently arranged for Sacramento's Black
Tuesday Jazz Band to appear twice for the kids....you'd love to see them
follow the band in a parade to "The Sants" and gather around the musicians
afterwards, touching the tuba and wondering about the banjo {well, after all....don't
most of us?}.

Good luck with this program of yours....

And remember folks.....WE HAVE TO PROMOTE & PRESERVE THIS MUSIC
OURSELVES...THE GOVERNMENT HAS OTHER THINGS ON ITS COLLECTIVE PLATE, AND MOST PARENTS &
TEACHERS ARE OBILIOUS TO OKOM>

Thanks for sharing your thoughts....
Nick Dragos
NickDragos at cs.com

In a message dated 6/29/03 12:33:47 PM Pacific Daylight Time,