[Dixielandjazz] Re; Goldenrod Revival

TCASHWIGG at aol.com TCASHWIGG at aol.com
Sun Jun 29 16:43:56 PDT 2003

In a message dated 6/29/03 10:18:05 AM, gwilliamoakley at earthlink.net writes:

<<hat lovely boat deserves much better!!

St. Louis did much with it's railroad heritage.  (Check out the

railroad/transp;ortation museum!!)    Why not have the Goldenrod be the

foundation of a Nat'l Steamboat /Showboat Museum?!!  Let's Go!!>>

Now this is why I joined this list folks, let's have some more folks like
this roll up their sleeves and get to work on fixing many of the neglected
situations like this all over this country.

If we want our music to survive and once again thrive, WE have to take the
Bull by the Horns and go make it happen, not merely sit around and watch another
great historical part of our American Culture and Heritage be demolished or
banished into oblivion.

Every stage that we Save is a stage we can play and also those who come after
us to carry on.

Cheers,

Tom Wiggins