[Dixielandjazz] Seeking Andy Fielding

Ittzés Tamás bohem at mail.datanet.hu
Sun Jun 29 17:11:02 PDT 2003

Dear listmates,

I very much need to contact my good friend, Andy Fielding, great pianist
from the Vancouver area. The last time I saw him was in 1997 when I visited
him at home. We have occasionaly changed emails eversince but he seems to
disappear in the last year or so. He does not answer my emails sent to his
andy at andyfielding.com address. His web site shows that he is devoting most
of his time to his computer work. Is it possible that he has given up piano
playing? He is an absolutely superb player, playing very stylish from
ragtime through swing to bebop and even Latin tunes and pop music (and
classical, too). Andy is the son of trumpet player Zeke Zarchy, by the way.
If anyone knows anything of him, please, contact me off-list (unless you
think, your knowledge might be interesting for the entire list).

Thanks,

Tamas
Tamas ITTZES - violin teacher, ragtime pianist, manager
Kodaly School, Bohem Ragtime Jazzband, Kecskemet Jazz Foundation
Address: Kecskemet-Hetenyegyhaza H-6044, Hullam u. 14.
Mailing address: Kecskemet H-6001, Pf. 652.
Cellular phone: +36(20)960-7169, Tel./Fax: +36(76)472-438
E-mails: bohem at mail.datanet.hu, bohemragtime at hotmail.com
Website: http://www.bohemragtime.com/