[Dixielandjazz] Re: need some help

Gerard Bielderman gerardbielderman at freeler.nl
Sun Jun 29 17:49:29 PDT 2003

I was relieved to see that John B. also didn't manage to get on "vacation"
from the list. I tried it too, but the messages kept coming in. Also
unsubscribing didn't work so after my return from a two weeks holiday I had
around 550 DJM messages......... At first I was really angry but on the
other hand, I was pleased with all those bios! Maybe I'll send mine next
week.
But the question is of course: what's wrong with the instructions re
vacation, unsubscribe, etc?
And is it correct that the email address has been changed? I never noticed
before but it seems "list" has been replaced by "ml". Yes?

Gerard Bielderman, Leie 18, 8032 ZG Zwolle.
Publisher of Eurojazz Discos, Swingin'  Americans, Sounds of New Orleans.
Email: gerardbielderman at freeler.nl