[Dixielandjazz] Event In Cinncinnati --October 17-18-19 What'sHappening?

Snogpitch snogpitch at prodigy.net
Wed Jun 25 21:42:25 PDT 2003

The event is called Tall Stacks, and it involves a collection of
riverboats congregating along the banks of the Ohio River.  More info
can be found at:  http://www.tallstacks.com

I haven't looked over the webpage much since this event is basically in
my backyard.  I've been to one in the past, I think it was back in 1998
or so, it was definitely an event to bring your camera.

Snogpitch

http://pages.prodigy.net/snogpitch
snogpitch at prodigy.net
ICQ 4989342