[Dixielandjazz] Event In Cinncinnati --October 17-18-19 What's Happening?

BudTuba at aol.com BudTuba at aol.com
Wed Jun 25 10:58:10 PDT 2003

I talked with a fan at our gig last night who told me about a boat event that
occurs in Cinncinnati every 3 years and this is the year.  He said many boats
would be there and that there is much music and that they are looking for
musicians to participate.  Does anyone know about this event.  It happens to
coincide with the Jasstime-Ragtime Festival in Alexandria Bay and therefore we
could not attend if we wanted to.  My friend plans to go and therefore will miss
us at Alex Bay.

Does anyone know more about this?  How about our Cinncinnati DJML members?

Bud Taylor
Smugtown Stompers
Rochester, NY
Traditional Jazz since 1958