[Dixielandjazz] Hooks second chapter?

tito martino tmartino at terra.com.br
Wed Jun 25 11:10:03 PDT 2003

Hi Charlie,

I'm waiting for the second chapter!

In the mean time I posted my Bio to the DJML.

I forgot to tell that my first clarinet was a second-hand Albert!   Now
after 40 years with a Bohem system, can't play Albert anymore, what is a
pity, because I happen to own (in perfect condition) one of the three
last clarinets belonging to Omer Simeon. It was sold to me by Stan
MacDonald, ex-New Black Eagles.   What a sound! If I just could handle
the weird finger positions again!

Tito Martino
clarinet, s.sax, a.sax,
Tito Martino Jazz Band