[Dixielandjazz] Seeking Jazz in London, July 6 & 9

Dick Baker dickbkr at goon.org
Wed Jun 25 18:55:35 PDT 2003

Any listmates in London?

I'll be there the week before the Whitley Bay Festival and have a couple of
nights open to pursue trad jazz.  Am looking now at the June issue of the
Jazz Guide (wish I had the July issue!).

Sunday, July 6:  Does anybody know if a band will be at the Churchill Arms,
Kensington Church Street?  Any other suggestions for this night?

Wednesday, July 9:  I see that Brenda's Boyfriends with Pat Starr are
resident at the Halfway House, Priests Bridge; and that the Ian Christie
Trio with Guests is resident at the Waterside Inn.  Does anybody know
anything about these groups?  Who, if anybody, will be at the Green Club,
Eltham Road?  It has an attractive line-up of bands in June.

Thanks in advance...

   Dick Baker - Falls Church, Virginia, USA
               dickbkr at goon.org