[Dixielandjazz] Bios

Tony Davis tony at tony-davis.co.uk
Thu Jun 26 19:45:32 PDT 2003

John Farrell wrote

> This is a hugely enjoyable thread, many thanks to whoever instigated it.
> Tony Davis - please continue with your story, will you be telling us how you
> and Jude got together?

Yes John, I fully intend to carry on with the rest of my life story, including
the romantic account of how Jude and I met, but not until after the weekend.
Tomorrow the Upton Festival starts.  I'm playing two sessions on Friday, one
with ZHS and one with Harlem, after which I shall crawl into a tent and
attempt to get some sleep (I hate camping).   Jude's persuaded me to stay
overnight so that we can listen to some music on Saturday and also meet her
Auntie Joyce's long-lost godson, who apparently fell into bad company when his
godmother wasn't looking and became a musician.

BTW I didn't realise you knew Gordon Whitworth - one of my local heroes from
way back.

Cheers,

Tony.

--