[Dixielandjazz] Tatum - new releases

John Farrell stridepiano at tesco.net
Mon Jun 23 18:18:02 PDT 2003

Before the current Tatum thread withers on the vine, his admirers on the
list might like to know that Storyville are currently issuing some
previously unreleased Tatum material in a multi-volume CD set. Unfortunately
the CDs are appearing piecemeal, volume 4 being the latest offering.
Listmate Jerry Brown carries them, contact him at jazzjerry at aol.com  Believe
me, you will not be disappointed.

John Farrell
stridepiano at tesco.net