Fw: [Dixielandjazz] Re: Edinburgh Festival

Tom Wood zenith at ans.com.au
Sat Jun 14 11:51:59 PDT 2003

Dear Bill,

I have seen this "F2F" written many time now whilst lurking on listings, I
should have asked at the beginning what it means, now I look bloody stupid
asking!  What the hell does it stand for?? (face to face / free to friends /
festivals to festivals??)

As you know most of our group play in many different bands including their
own ones but I do concede that Jack played with your group before joining
with the Zenith and travelling overseas with us for the last 5 years.

Cheers,
Tom