Everyone, Please Read -- Re: [Dixielandjazz] RE: Political gig -- CHANGING SUBJECT

Charlie Hull charlie at easysounds.com
Sat Jul 26 14:42:57 PDT 2003

I second Bob's motion.  Sometimes my inbasket is so full I just delete a
bunch of messages with the same subject line when the point has already been
made, and I'm sure to have missed some informative or clever postings
because the subject changed but the Subject Line didn't.

If it's a thread continuation, just add a word or number to the existing
Subject Line to make it different from the preceding ones.  Like: 'Political
Gig - Hah!'

Charlie Hull