Everyone, Please Read -- Re: [Dixielandjazz] RE: Political gig

Robert S. Ringwald ringwald at calweb.com
Fri Jul 25 22:14:55 PDT 2003

Now, this message regarding Rev. Gary Davis, obviously has nothing to do
with the subject line.

I don't mean to be singling out one individual but I thought that this might
be a good example of how a message of interest to someone might be missed
because the subject line refers to an entirely different thread.

Comon guys, take 5 seconds & change the subject line of a message when the
thread changes.  If I can do it, you should be able to.

Bob
mr.wonderful at ringwald.com
Placerville, CA USA