[Dixielandjazz] What's New

JimDBB at aol.com JimDBB at aol.com
Wed Jul 16 22:10:38 PDT 2003

In a message dated 7/16/2003 3:49:44 PM Central Standard Time,
richard.broadie at gte.net writes:

> I must sound like a real phony when I drop names.  For 12 years I was
> considered the best in the world at converting mono sound to stereo by many
> with good ears.  During this time, when others were interested in what I
> could do for them, you'd be amazed the doors that were opened for me.
> Someday, I must write a book or maybe two.  On the other hand, I don't think
> many would believe it.  Maybe I should write it fast while there's still
> some living witnesses here.   Enough rambling.  Sorry.  Dick B

  You don't sound like a phony at all.  You should write of these experiences
and you have a ready audience right here.  Don't worry about people not
believing it.  the truth wins out everytime.

  I have been encouraged by some to write more or do a book.  On the other
hand I am urged by some to write less.

  Jim Beebe