[Dixielandjazz] Re: NYC

JBruno868 at aol.com JBruno868 at aol.com
Mon Jul 14 20:59:53 PDT 2003

In a message dated 7/14/03 4:50:13 PM, bhaesler at nsw.bigpond.net.au writes:

<< Regarding: > Bringing my own chair to any venue I can usually find a way
to get
up front and personal with any and all the bands. LOL.<
Does LOL mean 'little old lady' or laugh out loud'? >>

There is nothing little or old about me. Not yet anyway. I will turn 56 this
month though so maybe I should rethink that. I can already get my Senior
Citizen discount at Denny's.

I always thought Lol meant Love on Line.

(*:_:*)

Hugs

Judie

We have only two choices as amputee's. We can be one and be miserable or be
happy. It is just that simple.